• Gary Moller

Injection Harm: How to File an ACC Claim

Important: this is an essay by Gary Moller, reflecting upon what he has observed in the Clinic. I do not and can not diagnose health problems or give treatment recommendations. The intention here is to help guide nutrition and lifestyle to support medical treatment: consult your doctor).


"Hi, Gary, a friend of mine has had a serious adverse reaction to the jab, (heart-related). Can she apply for help through ACC and if so how would she go about it? Thanks for your help!"



Thank you for asking. Yes, your friend must apply for ACC assistance to cover her treatment costs, employment of business losses and possible lump sum payment, but be prepared for a bit of a battle.

The first thing to say is you must apply with the assistance of your GP or specialist.

ACC, my old employer, has this to say:

"We can provide treatment and support for injuries caused by COVID-19 vaccination if it meets the criteria for a treatment injury. This means there's a physical injury caused by the vaccination, which's not a necessary part or ordinary consequence of the treatment.

For example, inflammation around the site of the injection is common with a COVID-19 vaccination. It's an ordinary consequence and we're unlikely to cover it. Infections due to the vaccination, such as cellulitis or septic arthritis, and anaphylaxis resulting in injury aren't ordinary consequences and we're likely to cover it.

To make a treatment injury claim for a patient, you need to complete an ACC2152 treatment injury claim form and an electronic or manual ACC45 injury claim form.

ACC2152 treatment injury claim form (DOC 183 KB)

To help with our reporting, we need to know the COVID-19 vaccine brand name and vaccination dose number (ie dose one or two). You can note this on:

  • the ACC45: Tick the treatment injury box. Identify this as an adverse event in the drop-down menu. Then enter the COVID-19 vaccine brand name and vaccination dose number in the open comments section

  • the ACC2152: In Section 3 - Treatment claimed to have caused the injury.

Find more information about lodging a treatment injury claim:"

Lodging a claim for a patient

Treatment injury claim lodgement guide (PDF 755 KB)

Link: https://www.acc.co.nz/covid-19/providers/general-covid-19-provider-information/#treatment-injury-cover-for-covid-19-vaccination-injuries

Keep a thorough paper trail

Ensure everything is in writing. If necessary follow up a meeting by sending the other parties a diary note confirming what was discussed and agreed to, even if it was a telephone conversation. Record meetings and conversations and take a support person with you who is charged with taking notes on your behalf.

Get a proper diagnosis before lodging your application!

I've seen many cases of heart damage following the jab. In some cases, the doctor whispered words like "myocarditis", followed by, "but you did not hear that from me, and I'll deny I ever said this". In addition, there may be no mention of the term found in the treatment notes, despite it being mentioned earlier on by a doctor. So, you must get an accurate diagnosis and ensure it is in writing.

For the majority, the diagnosis has been vague, misleading, and an understatement of the seriousness of the injury. Examples of mislabeled heart damage include anxiety, rib cartilage strains, indigestion and postural hypotension. Read these articles before proceeding:

Lodge a claim with ACC even if the injury appears to be minor

These injuries to the heart are always severe - never minor - and the damage may be long-lasting and, in some cases, permanent. Whatever your injury may be, we may never know, so my advice is to plan for the worst while expecting the best. Even if you feel the harm has been minimal and transient, you must still lodge a claim with ACC: you may feel a lot better today, but what about in a year from now or even ten years? So be sure to lodge the paperwork without delay: don't wait, or it will be too late.

Your Dr is obliged to file your claim

It is not for your doctor to decide on the merits of a claim with ACC for a vaccine-related injury: that is the role of ACC's assessors to decide its validity. However, should your doctor refuse to lodge a claim, consider changing doctors and hiring an ACC advocate (I can assist you with finding one).

When ACC rejects your claim

Expect ACC to reject your claim; it is pretty much standard procedure. They work on the basis that as many as 80% of applicants will give up at that point, but not you! Since you know it is standard procedure, you are ready to proceed to the next stage, which is to appeal. I recommend you hire either an ACC Advocate or an ACC lawyer.

Proceed with lodging the appeal, and make sure you turn up to the hearing with your lawyer, advocate or both. Do not turn up to a hearing without professional heavyweights supporting you. When they see you coming, they will accept your appeal because they are already far too stressed and overworked, and you are far from easy meat and already proving to be too much trouble!

Getting Treatment

The reasons for getting your injury accepted by ACC are assistance with medical costs and loss of income, perhaps permanent disability and, for the record, in case things get worse, later on, perhaps years from now.

Do not hold your breath for getting effective treatment: most of the treatment to date has been in the form of medication such as a beta-blocker, anxiety medication or an anti-depressant. While these may be helpful with managing symptoms, they are not a treatment.

One discovery is what is good for resisting the virus is good for resisting the damage being done by the spike protein (sadly, I am not aware of anything we can do to neutralise the actions of the mRNA itself). Refer here:


Plus, it may be beneficial to assess one's copper and other mineral's status because I suspect most of these "heart inflammation" cases are being driven by an autoimmune attack:


This article explains it:


Further Action to be Taken

  1. File a report with CARM: https://www.garymoller.com/post/how-to-report-an-adverse-reaction-or-problem-with-a-medicine-or-medical-procedure

  2. Apply for a vaccine exemption. I'll be writing an article soon about how to do this, please bear with me.

200 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All