Waihi Bush Apple Cider Vinegar - 500mls
Displayed price is GST inclusive
Our apple cider vinegar is made the old fashioned way using whole, table grade, certified organic apples. It is aged for a year in oak barrels producing the exquisite flavour and aroma synonymous with this product. Our blend contains the amazing 'Mother of Vinegar' which is a naturally occurring culture containing beneficial bacteria to bring optimum benefits for your health.
Why use it?
- Vinegar has been used as a health tonic for hundreds of years and many books have been written about the beneficial effect of apple cider vinegar on arthritis, weight reduction, stomach upsets, indigestion, improving memory and helping us to live longer, more active, healthier lives.
- apple cider vinegar helps to alkalise the body even though it is an acid product.
- apple cider vinegar contains pectin, beta carotene, and potassium from the apple. It also assists in the development of healthy protein in the body and is full of enzymes and amino acids which are formed during the fermentation process.
- Recent research by Dr Yoshio Takino, of Shizuka University in Japan, has proven that vinegar helps to maintain good health and slow down aging by helping to prevent the formation of two fatty peroxides which are responsible for aging and ill health.
- Vinegar destroys free radicals which are a major factor in the aging and mutation of tissue and vinegar helps to break down the cholesterol formations which build up on blood vessel walls as shown in Dr Takino's research.
apple cider vinegar is made using whole, table grade, certified organic apples, especially made for waihi bush organic farm by CoralTree. The vinegar is high quality, unrefined and contains no toxic substances or cholesterol. It is cold processed and packaged in black HDPE which help maintain the fresh taste that is synonymous with waihi bush organic farm products.
apple cider vinegar is available in 500ml bottles identifiable by red and silver FSANZ compliant labels.
|Quantity per 100g|
|Fat, total||0 g|
Data is an average of testing done at Crop & Food, Cawthron and AgriQuality