*Exercise Support: Propionyl-l-carnitine, acetyl-l-carnitine and l-carnitine fumarate
- Patented synergistic combination for facilitating the adaptation of skeletal muscle in individuals undergoing strenuous exercise*
- Patented synergistic combination for lessening muscle fatigue in individuals, regardless of degree of physical activity*
- Fuels the Krebs cycle at the acetyl CoA level (acetyl-l-carnitine) and the succinyl-CoA level (propionyl-l-carnitine)*
- Provides direct support for the transport and oxidation of fatty acids into the mitochondria (l-carnitine fumarate), providing an important
source of muscular energy*
Cardiovascular Support: Propionyl-l-carnitine and CoQ10
- Patented synergistic combination for vascular and lipid support properties*
- Provides specific vascular support by promoting healthy peripheral circulation in addition to fatty acid oxidation and ATP synthesis*
- Provides a greater affinity for cardiac and skeletal muscles with propionyl-l-carnitine while enhancing mitochondrial function, energy production, and vascular health with the metabolic activities of CoQ10 *
Enhanced Support: d-Ribose
- Backed by over 150 studies indicating the potential to increase adenosine triphosphate (ATP) levels, providing energy for healthy skeletal muscle*
- Provides support for healthy diastolic cardiac function*
GlycoCarn® is a registered trademark of Sigma-Tau HealthScience and is manufactured under U.S. Patent 6,703,042 and European patent 1,202,956. The combination of GlycoCarn® GPLC and CoQ10 is patented by Sigma-Tau Industries under U.S. Patent 6,814,972. The combination of GlycoCarn® GPLC, l-carnitine and acetyl-l-carnitine is patented under U.S. Patent 6,245, 378.
Use of d-ribose by Pure Encapsulations is authorized by Bioenergy, Inc. under U.S. Patents 4,605,644; 4,719, 201.