Orthoplex NAC 70 grams powder
Orthoplex N-acetylcysteine (NAC) is the stable, acetylated form of the amino acid cysteine.
One standard scoop (provided) per day or as advised by your healthcare provider.
It is a low excipient, ultra-fine and easy dissolving powder and is manufactured to the strictest standards governed by current Australian Guide to Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) and British Pharmacopoeia verification.
Orthoplex N-acetylcysteine May Assist With
- Oxidative stress and free radical damage
- Glutathione production
- Increased levels of antioxidants
- Liver support and detoxification
- Addictions and addictive tendencies
- Kidney support and detoxification
The active ingredients in Orthoplex N-acetylcysteine, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex N-acetylcysteine and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Orthoplex N-acetylcysteine Ingredients per 1g
Natural Berry Flavour
Orthoplex N-acetylcysteine Excipients:
Natural Berry Flavour, Thaumatin and Beetroot
Orthoplex N-acetylcysteine - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Orthoplex N-acetylcysteine if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Orthoplex N-acetylcysteine please contact your health care professional.
This is a Practitioner Only Product
This product is available exclusively from Gary Moller's Professional range, by either:
- Through consultation with Gary Moller for new clients.
- For clients registered in our database.
To inquire about accessing this range of quality formulations please contact Gary via this website, thank you.