• 5 grams of pharmaceutical grade Creatine per serving!
• Micronized for rapid absorption
• Increases strength during workouts
• Supports lean muscle mass gains
• Enhances endurance and performance
• Ideal for all fitness populations including bodybuilders, athletes, and power lifters
Creatine is one of the most well known fitness supplements. It has been a legend in the bodybuilding world for decades. Creatine is not just for athletes and bodybuilders. Its benefits extend to every type of fitness enthusiast. If you want to burn fat, build muscle, or simply feel better, then Creatine is an excellent supplement to include on your shelf.
Creatine is converted in the body into Adenosine Triphosphate. ATP is the form of muscle fuel that is easiest to access and can be rapidly used throughout your intense workout. When supplementing with Creatine, your body will have an ample supply of ATP circulating. Studies have shown that Creatine supplementation is extremely efficient in improving athletic performance. (1)
INCREASES STRENGTH AND POWER OUTPUT
One of the primary reasons that Creatine is so popular throughout the fitness industry is its ability to increase total strength and power output. Clinical trials have demonstrated that Creatine supplementation has boosted strength and power performance during workouts. Long-term use of Creatine has been proven safe and effective in improving muscular performance. (2)
AMPLIFIES MUSCLE MASS GAINS
Last but not least is the benefit you’ve been waiting for. Creatine is a renowned supplement for those looking to build serious muscle mass. Since Creatine provides the body with ample muscle fuel while increasing total strength output, the result is a higher degree of muscle hypertrophy. What’s more, Creatine is also an excellent post-workout ingredient, helping the body to quickly recover. The result, as studies have proven, is amplified muscle mass and improved body composition. (3)
1. Kurosawa Y, Hamaoka T, Katsumura T, Kuwamori M, Kimura N, Sako T, Chance B. Creatine supplementation enhances anaerobic ATP synthesis during a single 10 sec maximal handgrip exercise. Mol Cell Biochem. 2003 Feb;244(1-2):105-12.
2. Vandenberghe K1, Goris M, Van Hecke P, Van Leemputte M, Vangerven L, Hespel P. Long-term creatine intake is beneficial to muscle performance during resistance training. J Appl Physiol (1985). 1997 Dec;83(6):2055-63.
3. Volek JS, Duncan ND, Mazzetti SA, Staron RS, Putukian M, Gómez AL, Pearson DR, Fink WJ, Kraemer WJ. Performance and muscle fiber adaptations to creatine supplementation and heavy resistance training. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1999 Aug;31(8):1147-56.