Naturopathsown Daily C - 200g
Displayed price is GST inclusive
Nutrisearch's aim was simple: to create a pure, potent and great tasting daily use Vitamin C powder with the highest biological activity for NZ and Australian practitioners. You will find Daily-C to be superior in clinical application, taste, and compliance as well as representing the best value for money over any other practitioner-only Vitamin C product available in NZ. Daily-C is unique in that it is the only Vitamin C powder with such a huge citrus Bioflavonoid dose (1084mg) per teaspoon, and the ratio is 2 parts ascorbic acid to 1 part bioflavonoid. The high quality bioflavonoids are a blend of hesperidia, rutin and quercetin. We have selected the only highest quality raw materials for Daily-C and are delighted with the positive feedback we receive from practitioners and patients throughout NZ.
HIgh Dose Daily C Powder, 200g (NaturopathsOwn)
6 Months Research & Development - 4 Years in Clinic
Daily-C was the first powdered product Eric created in 2007 after more than 6 months of research and development coupled with two years of trialling this product with countless patients. The results mean that many now use this product not only before and during winter, but all year round. Eric Bakker analysed and compared more than 20 Vitamin C products from retail and practitioner-only product ranges and then went on to design Daily-C . Are you still buying a Vitamin C tablet from your local Chemist or franchised health-food shop? Chances are that you may be taking a product with a lower therapeutic action, potentially full of colours and sugars.
Contains Stevia, a natural, tangy sugar derived from the herb Stevia rebaundiana from South America. What sugar is in your product to make it sweet? You may want to enquire. Does your product come from China? Ask your manufacturer.
Daily-C is strongest oral Vitamin C on the market.
Many Vitamin C products are not only therapeutically low in Vitamin C, they also contain colours, sugars, and little if any bioflavonoids. Ask your manufacturer where the nice orange colour comes from. Just compare the Vitamin C you now use with this formula. If you are not getting the same value for your money, you will be buying a product with a weaker therapeutic action, simple as that. Does your vitamin C contain 3000 milligrammes (3 grams) of vitamin C per teaspoon? Does it contain 1000 milligrammes of bioflavonoids per teaspoon? Why not?
Vitamin C is one of the most important vitamins you can supply daily for your body. Recent research in New Zealand has even validated Vitamin C to be a powerful aid in fighting cancer. Associate Professor Margaret Vissers conducted research recently, and finally Vitamin C has been vindicated - it does help with cancer, something naturopaths have known for over 50 years.
We are not advocating for one minute that you should be getting all your Vitamin C from a dietary supplement, nor are we making any outrageous claims of "cancer cures" with Daily-C. The best solution is to supply Vitamin C from your diet which should be high in Vitamin C containing foods - fresh fruits and vegetables in particular. It is important to make sure you have ample daily intake of Vitamin C into your system. You can do this through eating fresh fruit, vegetables & supplementing your diet with a premium Vitamin C product such as Daily-C.
Dosage: Recommend that you take 1/2 teaspoon mixed in water once or twice a day before meals. Build up to one full teaspoon in water on rising, and in winter have between 1/2 - 1 1/2 teaspoons per day. We get fantastic feedback from Daily-C, many customers purchase for family or friends.
Why Choose Daily-C over your current Vitamin C ?
- Daily-C contains 3000mg of Vitamin C per teaspoon
- Daily C contains over 1000mg of Bioflavonoids per teaspoon
- Daily-C is a powder and is designed to be taken with water, you will absorb MORE Vitamin C that way.
- Daily-C contains 140 IU's of Vitamin E, which helps to recycle Vitamin C.
- Daily-C contains Calcium and Magnesium ascorbates to help buffer the Vitamin C, you get a dose of calcium and magnesium daily as well.
- Daily-C contains zinc. Does your Vitamin C contain zinc? Zinc is an important co-factor for anti-oxidants Vitamins C & E.
- Daily-C contains REAL natural orange flavour and bioflavonoids from Portugal.
- Daily-C contains sodium bicarbonate and citric acid which help to keep the acids more pH balanced, i.e - more alkaline. This ensures theat Daily-C is gentle on the tummy.
- Daily-C contains Stevia as a natural sweetener, nothing artificial in my product.
- Delicious natural citrus flavour
- 100% sugar free, contains Stevia
- Calcium and magnesium ascorbates
- Vitamin E, Zinc and Beta Carotene
- Ascorbic acid and Bioflavonoids in optimal 2:1 ratio
- NO artificial colours OR flavours OR preservatives
- pH balanced, gentle on the tummy
- Great for the whole family
- Natural form of Vitamin E (d-alpha-Tocopherol)
- Water soluble Vitamin A (Beta-carotene)
1/2 - 1 tsp daily or as required in a glass of water or juice. Children 5 - 12 years 1/4 - 1 tspn once daily in a glass of water or juice.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product, and keep our of reach of children.
If symptoms persist, see your health-care professional.