It brings a new level of effectiveness and is unlike any other antioxidant as it also helps with sun protection#and exercise recovery.
Lifestream AstaZan is active throughout the entire body, the unique structure of the active component allows it to pass the "blood-brain barrier"1, meaning it can deliver antioxidant benefits directly to the brain, eyes and nervous system as well as the rest of the body.
Lifestream AstaZan also helps recycle other antioxidants including vitamin E, beta carotene, lycopene and glutathione – switching them back “on” and prolonging their functional life.
Just One Capsule A Day:
- Helps limit sunburn - by helping to protect from ultraviolet radiation.
- Helps recovery time after exercise
- Is considerably more effective than Vitamin E as an antioxidant
- Uniquely crosses the ‘blood-brain barrier’ to deliver antioxidants directly to the brain, eyes and nervous system.
- Has superior antioxidant activity against free radical damage
Each soft gel capsule contains:
Also Contains: GE Free safflower oil, BSE free gelatin and glycerin. This product is free from: wheat, gluten, milk derivatives, yeast, sugar, artificial colour, flavour and preservatives.
- Natural Astaxanthin 4.00mg
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) 10.0mg
- Lutein 40.0mcg
Where does it come from?
Lifestream AstaZan contains astaxanthin (pronounced as-ta-zan-thin), this natural high-performance carotenoid extract is carefully produced and grown in natural conditions under the Hawaiian sun. It is a natural and essential dietary component for fish including salmon - the pink colour of their flesh is due to their rich astazanthin content. Until recently, eating large quantities of salmon* was the only way for humans to consume astaxanthin.